SERVICES : SLEEP & EAT
Doozydog! Sleep & Eat
Go on a guilt free trip knowing your best friend is having as much fun as you – maybe more! This is not your average boarding kennel. In fact, we don't even like the word kennel because it is more like a home away from home for your dog. It's more like an "un-kennel." Watch your precious pup via our live Doozydog! Webcam. Dogs enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep on veterinarian recommended Kuranda™ beds while dozing off to dreamy chill music. Dogs are never left alone. Our overnight Watchdog! ensures each dog is safe and sound.
Keeping Our Promise
- It is recommended to make reservations in advance.
- Family dogs may enjoy their stay in the same private den/suite.
- Check-in and out any time between 7a and 9p. Late check out applies after 1p. Dogs not picked up prior to closing will enjoy an additional Sleep & Eat night at standard rate.
- Dogs receive a pre-entry Meet & Greet evaluation prior to admittance to screen temperament and health. Schedule Meet & Greet >
- We require quick release collars and I.D. tags on all dogs. The quick release collar is the safest option for an open play environment.
- Dogs must be flea free. Dogs found with fleas or ticks will love a bath at owner’s expense and be much happier.
- Our promise to the Citydogs! is to keep them safe and sound and ensure that they receive the best dog boarding experience; for this reason each dog must have:
- Rabies Certificate.
- Vaccine Certificate for DHPP.
- Bordetella Certificate.
- Spay/Neuter Certificate for all dogs six months and older.
- Dogs must be in good health and not have had or been exposed to any contagious illnesses within 30-days prior to check-in.
- Doozydog! Club provides award winning Orijen dog food – unmatched quality of any other dog food on earth. We encourage you to bring your own dog grub as most dogs are sensitive to a sudden change in diet. There is no additional charge, so long as each meal is prepared in a separate baggie and labeled by meal, with your dog’s first and last name on it.
- Doozydog! Club is open for tours during all operating hours. Feel free to bring a friend. See for yourself why we offer the best dog boarding experience for your pet. We take pride in presenting a safe, friendly and sparkling clean environment at all times. Please refrain from bringing your dog to tour until the Meet & Greet.
- Frequently Asked Questions >
MTFL - Make Them Feel Loved!
Keep them safe and sound.
Provide a sparkling clean Club. Surround them with good humans.
More wiggle in the wag!
Humans love Doozydog! Club.
See what they are saying.
Send us a message.
Sign up for the Doozydog! Newsletter